WiFi Explorer Pro 3 For Mac v3.5.1 Best Professional WiFi Scanner and Analyzer App for Mac. Hi! Friends, today I am going to share an excellent wifi scanner app for your Mac OS that will help you analyze and scan your wife and help check your wifi security and more. So, if you want to know more about the WiFi Analyzer app, you are in the right place. The app name WiFi Explorer Pro Mac or WiFi Explorer Pro 3 is the leading Wi-Fi scanner for WLAN professionals. WiFi Explorer Pro 3 For Mac is a Wi-Fi scanner and analyzer for Mac built to assist WLAN and IT professionals in the design, validation, and troubleshooting of wireless networks. Also, check out Best Wi-Fi Scanner for Mac 2022.
You can customize graphs to adjust to different screen sizes and hide or show network information depending on your needs, including labels, device names, or annotations. The spectrum analysis integration in WiFi Explorer Pro 3 lets you visualize RF information and correlate it with Wi-Fi data to identify non-802.11 energy sources and better understand the effects of interference and channel utilization on your wireless network. Compatible spectrum analyzers such as MetaGeek’s Wi-Spy 2.4x (Version 2) & Wi-Spy DBx, Oscium’s WiPry 2500x, RF Explorer Wi-Fi Combo, and Ubertooth One. WiFi Explorer Pro 3 offers different ways to find and monitor Wi-Fi networks. Whether using your Mac’s built-in Wi-Fi adapter, a supported remote sensor or access point, or an external adapter, WiFi Explorer Pro 3 will show you the information of all the networks it can find in the same helpful manner. You can also import scan results from a capture file and external programs, such as AirPort Utility, Aruba Utilities, and Analytics. So, if you need this app right now for your Mac OS ten, follow the below link and download it.
The Features of WiFi Explorer Pro 3 Mac Full Version:
- Multiple Scan Modes: Find Wi-Fi networks using active, passive, or directed scan modes.
- Custom Column Profiles: Create column profiles and add columns from more than 550 available fields.
- Organization of Scan Results: Organize networks by SSID, physical access point, or vendor.
- Associated Clients: Identify and show the information of related clients for nearby access points.
- Custom Filters and Coloring Rules: Create custom filters or coloring rules for specific troubleshooting tasks.
- Remote Scan Support: Scan for Wi-Fi networks remotely by using a supported remote sensor or AP.
- Spectrum Analysis Integration: Identify non-802.11 interference by using a supported spectrum analyzer.
- Proximity Beacon Integration: Identify nearby proximity beacons using your Mac’s built-in BLE radio.
- Zigbee Integration: Identify Zigbee networks by using a supported Zigbee adapter.
- SSID Overhead Estimation: Estimate SSID overhead to help assess channel utilization.
- Capture File Support: Import captures files to visualize the networks found on them.
- External Adapter Support: Scan for Wi-Fi networks using external adapters via EASE.
How to download and Install WiFi Explorer Pro into MacOSX?
- First, follow the link below and download WiFi Explorer Pro Mac software.
- After downloading, please install WiFi Explorer Pro Mac into Mac OS.
- Now your software is ready for use.