Ulysses Mac v22.1 The ultimate writing app for Mac OS X Free Download. Ulysses is your one-stop writing environment for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Its pleasant, focused writing experience, combined with effective document management, seamless sync, and flexible export, make Ulysses the first choice for writers of all kinds. The app is amazing. An absolute delight to use. Well done. Ulysses’ markup-based, distraction-free editor lets you focus on your most important task: Write, edit, and write some more. Formatting is kept for later, so you can completely immerse yourself in the text. Ulysses’ uniquely streamlined toolset covers the entire writing process, and its clean and simple interface will boost your productivity. Also, check out a final draft for mac.
Transform your text into beautiful PDFs, Word documents, or eBooks. Or export HTML code, ready to be used anywhere on the web. You can even choose between various pre-made formatting styles for all kinds of purposes or create your own and share it with other users. Do you blog? Ulysses offers best-in-class publishing to WordPress, Ghost, and Medium. You can post to WordPress and Ghost from right within the app – complete with images, tags, categories, etc. Publishing to Medium works just as easy, and all three offer a built-in preview to proofread before submission. Ulysses requires a subscription. We offer monthly and yearly subscription plans. They include a fully functional trial so that you can test Ulysses (including export and sync). There’s also a special discount for students. All plans unlock the app on Mac, iPhone, and iPad and feature full synchronization. So, if you need? Then, follow the below link and download it.
The Feature of Ulysses App For Mac Full Version:
- All Your Texts, All the Time.
- Built-In Proofreader and Editing Assistant.
- Create eBooks, DOCX, PDFs, and HTML.
- Publish to WordPress, Ghost & Medium.
What’s New Version 22
- There is a new publishing integration: You can now upload posts to your Micro. blog account from within Ulysses.
- WordPress publishing gained the option to update previously published posts.
- You can now display headings in the editor in a larger size.
- The new default theme D22 demonstrates this new setting and lets you easily distinguish your headings.
- You can now color-customize your group icons.
- We revamped the look & feel of several panels, e.g., you can now type to filter in the markup and the navigation panel.
- We changed the following shortcuts: ⌘9 now opens the markup panel, ⇧⌘D takes you to Favorites.
- Added the system font “New York” to font selection.
- The Quick Export panel now closes automatically after the export has finished.
- Typewriter Mode was reworked to fit better with large images and headings.
- The WordPress preview was updated to the new Twenty Twenty-One theme.
- Improved the compatibility with gallery plugins under WordPress 5.
- When publishing HTML posts to WordPress, the syntax for code blocks is now set correctly.
- Improved performance when switching between Ulysses and other apps.
- Improved VoiceOver support in various parts of the app.
- Fixed a couple of bugs that could cause display errors when editing block quotes or bookmarks.
- Numerous small bug fixes and improvements.
How to download and Install Ulysses app into Mac OS?
- First of all, Click on the below red button and shift to the download page.
- On the download page, you can easily download Ulysses app for mac.
- After downloading please read the instruction on the download page and follow it.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.