TrashMe For Mac v3.5.3 Best Powerful Apps Uninstaller For MacOS X. Hi Friends, Today I Am Going To Share the Best Powerful Apps Uninstaller App For MacOS X. TrashMe is a potent uninstaller with other great useful tools to clean your Mac. You’ve probably ever thought that an application only needs to be moved to your Trash to get uninstalled. This is not entirely true, as many files would be left behind, those files created by the application (temporary files, caches, settings…). With trash, you’ll never let those files tidy up your Mac. Also Check Out App Cleaner and Uninstaller Pro For Mac.
It erases programs, files, and items that even Tech Tool can’t handle. I always used it for about a year for free with excellent results. I noticed the update and the new price tag, so I decided before purchasing I would try iTrash Demo on the third and final uninstall with iTrash ( three is all you get on the Demo ); it deleted all kinds of unrelated files and folders. I put the files/folders back, uninstalled iTrash with TrashMe and immediately purchased TrashMe. Unfortunately, the App Store. I would give it a 5-star rating, but I hate being forced to download it through the App Store!! Please give us another option for downloading and purchasing.
The Features Of TrashMe For Mac:
- Trash any application, widget, plugin and preference pane quickly.
- Find all related files that need to be deleted too.
- Protect the application from being uninstalled.
- Automatically detect an application moved to the Trash and delete its related files.
- Manage a list of favourite applications and store registration info securely.
- Clean macOS caches to solve some issues and free up hard disk space.
- Force empty your Trash when some files can’t be deleted with Finder.
- Choose to delete only particular files in your Trash instead of the whole.
- Delete junk files (files such as Desktop.ini, incomplete downloads, and orphans…).
- Get a warning when your Trash is complete.
How to Download and Install TrashMe For MacOSX?
- First of all, Download the software.
- Extract the zip file.
- Double-click on the dmg file.
- Now drag and drop the software into the Application Folder.
- Now run the application on your mac.
- Now Select an application.
- Tick unneeded temporary files, caches, and logs.
- Click the Remove or Remove Service Files button.
- The app’s state and data will be reset.
Note: Due to Multiple DMCAs on this software, We have replaced the direct link to the software publisher link. So, click on the below link and buy the software.