ScreenFlow for Mac 2022 v10.0.4 Best Screencasting Video Broadcasts, Effects, Recording Software Free download. Hy friends today am going to share with you the best Screencasting software for mac Os Full Version. So, if you want to go online and broadcast your video and also, record then, you need to download ScreenFlow Mac Edition Full Version. As we and you know that, the software ScreenFlow for mac 2021 is a quality screencasting software for mac and a video editing app for Mac. Also, Check out an alternative such as the best Screen Recording software For macOS.
With ScreenFlow, teachers can use it to screencast simple how-to videos that will help enhance classroom engagement. Marketing professionals can create an explainer video or tutorial for their products. YouTubers or bloggers can quickly cut together a professional video that engages their audiences. However, if you’re just a casual user who is looking for a tool to record desktop/mobile screen activities and only has basic editing needs, you could turn to free or cheaper alternatives. Also, it is worth noting that ScreenFlow is a Mac-only product, if you’re on a PC you probably want to try Camtasia the best alternative for ScreenFlow though Camtasia is more expensive. So, if you need the software? then, follow the below link and download it.
The Features of ScreenFlow for Mac 2021 Full Version:
- Record Anything
With the app screen recording, you can record any part of your monitor while also capturing a video camera, iOS device, microphone, multi-channel audio device, and computer audio.
- Edit Everything
The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music, animations, and transitions for a professional-looking screencast.
- Share Anywhere
Export an MP4, MOV, M4V, or even an animated GIF to the Web or publish directly to your YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Partial Screen Capture
Record any part of your screen. Record just a single application window, define a region, or just record the entire desktop.
- Animated GIF Export
Create animated GIFs right from your projects. It’s easy to export great-looking short animations for the web, memes, tutorials, or social sharing.
- New Motion Tab & Powerful Animation Effects
We’ve added three, all-new motion-animated effects – Spring, Gravity, Pulse. Simply click to apply them to your clips and create professional-looking animations without the hassle of time-consuming keyframes or writing custom code.
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
ScreenFlow now sees and records multiple audio channel inputs from USB mixers. Record up to 16 discrete audio channels from a single USB input, and mix and adjust them separately in ScreenFlow’s inspector.
- Redesigned Waveforms
Audio waveforms are now drawn using a new implementation for better performance and more accuracy.
- iOS Audio Monitoring
Now you can listen to your iOS device’s audio WHILE you are capturing and recording it! Great for mobile gamers, app developers, musicians – anyone who needs to demo an app where audio is a crucial part of the operation.
- Extract Audio Channels
Now you can pull out any audio channel into its track. Great for isolating audio channels or inputs inside multi-channel audio clips.
- Redesigned Countdown Overlay
Now the app will tell you exactly what sources are going to be recorded while it counts down to start the recording. No more last-minute second-guessing!
- New Editing Option, Replace Clip
Swap clips in the timeline without changing the overall duration of the segment, or having to reset your in and out points on the new clip.
- New Motion Curves
We’ve added Exponential curve types, both in and out, for more dynamic effects and animations!
- Updated and Improved User Interface
We’ve added new icons in the timeline and canvas for greater control. Now you can mute your video or audio on a track independently, use a quick-access pop-up to set your project dimensions, and mute your audio monitors with a new headphone button.
- New Video Property, Corner Matte
Now you can easily add an attractive matte to your video clips and images by rounding their corners and hard edges using a slider in the video properties tab.
- Export Progress Over Dock Icon
Quickly determine how much time is left on your exports with a handy progress bar overlaying the Screen Flow icon in the dock.
What’s new in ScreenFlow Version 10.0.4:
- Resolved app crashes when adding 2 audio filters on document close
- Resolved lossless content created in ScreenFlow 9 not opening in ScreenFlow 10
- Resolved transitions broke in ScreenFlow 10
- Resolved shifted the location of camera recording from its placeholder location when recording from a Template
- Resolved audio filters UI being too small and making sliders hard to use
- Resolved assets with transitions jumping positions in the exported file
- Resolved screen recordings showing slight offset in icon color/outline
- Resolved lossless recording preference not being respected
- Resolved inability to minimize document window during an export on M1
- Resolved missing Safari icon when recording app audio
How to Download and Install ScreenFlow 10 into MacOS?
- First of all, Click on the below red Download button and shift to the download Page.
- On Download Page, you will have Download links and other Instructions.
- Please follow the steps by step guidelines and Install your Software into your MacOSX.
- If you like our work then, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.