Navicat Premium Essentials For Mac v16.1.4 Best graphical frontend Of Data Base For MacOS X. Hi, Friends. Today I Am Going To Share the Best App For the graphical frontend Of Data Base For Mac OS X. Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides essential features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. Also, Check Out CheckBook Pro For Mac.
Suppose you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time. In that case, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials which allows you to access multiple database servers within one application. Navicat Essentials is available for three platforms Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to a local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts, and Server Monitor to facilitate the process of data maintenance.
The Features of NaviCAT Premium For mac OS Full Version:
- Data Viewer: View, update, and delete records with our built-in editors, you can facilitate your edits in Tree View, JSON View, and the classic spreadsheet-like Grid View. Navicat gives you the tools to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Object Designer: Our Object Designer provides easy and fast access for managing database objects. Navicat breaks down query writing into tabs through a convenient UI. Allow you to write complex SQL with greater confidence and accuracy at every step.
- SQL Edit/ Debugger: Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL statements without worrying about syntax and proper usage of commands. Code fast with Code Completion and customizable Code Snippet by getting suggestions for keywords and stripping the repetition from coding. Also, you can quickly locate and correct PL/SQL and PL/PGSQL coding errors using our debugging component, such as setting breakpoints, stepping through the program, viewing and modifying variable values, and examining the call stack.
- Migration: Data Transfer, Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead. Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across various DBMS. Compare and synchronize databases with Data and Structure Synchronization. Set up and deploy the comparisons in seconds, and get the detailed script to specify the changes you want to execute.
- Model: Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool so you can easily model, create, and understand complex databases. Simplify the task of creating complex entity relationship models and generate the script SQL with a simple click.
- Charts: Our Charts feature lets you create visual representations of large data sets and help you to gain deeper insights from your data. Explore and unearth patterns, trends and relations between data, and create effective visual outputs to present your findings in the dashboard for sharing.
- Import/Export: Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. Export data from tables/collections, views, or query results to formats such as Excel, Access, CSV and more.
- Data Generator: Provide a comprehensive range of functions to generate a large volume of quality testing data. You can rapidly create realistic data sets with referential integrity based on business rules and constraints.
- Increase Productivity: Our powerful local backup/restore solution and intuitive GUI for MongoDump, Oracle Data Pump and SQL Server Backup Utility guide you through the backup process and reduces potential errors. Set an automation for repeatable deployment processes like database backup, MapReduce job and script execution at a specific time or day. No matter where you are, you can always get the job done.
- Schema Analyzer: Discover and explore your MongoDB schema with our built-in visualization tool. Analyze your documents and display rich structures within your collections, so you can understand your data’s schema, find schema anomalies, and inspect outliers quickly.
- Collaboration: Synchronize your connection settings, queries, models, snippets, chart workspaces and virtual group information to the cloud service so you can get real-time access to them and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere. Learn more >
- Secure Connection: Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable. Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB, Kerberos and X.509 authentication for MongoDB, and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL. Navicat provides more authentication mechanisms and high-performance environments so you never have to worry about connecting over an insecure network.
- Dark Mode: Set dark theme to protect your eyes from the traditionally blinding whiteness of the computer. No behavior changes with how pages look when you are in dark mode.
- Cross-Platform Licensing: Cross-platform licensing is now available. Whether you’re operating on Windows, macOS, or Linux, you can purchase once, select a platform to activate, and later transfer your license.
How to Download and Install Navicat Premium Essentials For Mac into macOS:
- First, click the below red Download button and shift to the CheckBook Pro For Mac Page download.
- You will have Download CheckBook Pro For Mac links and other Instructions on Download Page.
- Please follow the step-by-step guidelines and install your Software into your MacOSX.
- If you like our work, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.
- Note: *** You need to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application and Gatekeeper off!