MAPublisher For Mac v10.8.1 Plugins for Illustrator, Cartographic/GIS production Software for macOS Free Download. MAPublisher panels and tools seamlessly integrate into the Adobe Illustrator interface and can be resized, moved, and docked. Quickly launch MAPublisher tools. MAPublisher is a powerful suite of plugin tools for Adobe Illustrator, leveraging its superior graphics capabilities for high-quality map creation. It will help to create Maps With Geospatial Data in Adobe Illustrator. Need similar software then, Mindjet Mind Manager Free Download.
MAPublisher download likes a strong graphics program like Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia FreeHand. MAPublisher takes you into this environment seamlessly and effortlessly with the proper GIS data management tools to facilitate the map production process. Using this fast, intuitive system, your map can transcend the standard and become a piece of art. With the wealth of map data that abounds lately, both free and commercial, there’s not the necessity to scan, trace or hand-draw a map. MAPublisher simplifies the whole process and allows you, the GIS professional, cartographer, or graphic designer, to consider your map’s design, feel, and layout instead of the intricate details of geographic accuracy. MAPublisher is employed worldwide by a central government, academic, and business organizations such as The us Geological Survey, UK Ordnance Survey, University of Tennessee, and National Geographic.
The Features of MAPublisher for Mac Full Version:
- Fully compatible with Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud 2021.3 on both Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and macOS Big Sur.
- Ability to preview how encoding affects data being imported before selecting the appropriate encoding for import.
- Import leading GIS industry formats from Esri, Google, MapInfo, WFS/WMS services, and other GIS sources with all attributes and georeferencing intact and fully editable.
- Using the appropriate map projection is crucial for any map design. Fortunately, MAPublisher supports thousands of coordinate systems and projections to help you display data accurately.
- Working with geospatial data doesn’t’ have to be rigid. MAPublisher offers plenty of flexibility when editing map features in Adobe Illustrator. Create new features on the fly, maintain georeferencing when joining data, cropping, trimming, buffering, and simplifying.
- Save time by styling map data based on its attributes. Use MAP Themes to create thematic maps, designate point symbols, and apply graphic styles based on rules that you make.
- Create labels based on data attributes. Use the Label Features tool to automatically place labels to map features and fine-tune labeling with the MAP Tagger and Contour Tagger tools.
- Create visually stunning maps that are print-ready. Need to go digital? Export geospatial PDF that contains coordinate system and attribute information.
- Connect to and import data from PostGIS spatial databases.
- Maximum zoom levels are organized into categories based on map scale in Export to Web Tiles.
- An option to only export selected art on the artboard when exporting Map Layers.
- Various user interface and usability enhancements.
How to Download and Install MAPublisher Mac Into MacOSX?
- First of all, Click on the below red Download button and shift to the download Page.
- On Download Page, you will have Download links and other Instructions.
- Would you please follow the steps by step guidelines and Install your Software into your MacOSX?
- If you like our work, don’t’ forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- What’s It. Now enjoy.