gTasks Pro For Mac v1.3.27 Best Tasks Manager for Google Tasks App For MacOS X
gTasks Pro For Mac v1.3.27 Best Tasks Manager for Google Tasks App For MacOS X. Hi Friends, Today I Am Going To Share the Best Tasks Manager for Google Tasks App For MacOS X. Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices. SYNC your tasks with Google/Gmail and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices. I use not only Gtalk on my iPad but also my phone. I have used this app for several years and love gTasks Pro – Tasks for Google. I started using it to keep track of my daily house chores, but over time, I started using it for more things with school, tech, and entertainment reminders. I use this app every day. I also use it to remind me to log my exercise in my fitness app before I sleep. Also, Check Out Timemator For Mac. I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from short-term memory loss and has trouble remembering things. gTasks Pro – Tasks for Google are beneficial. First, thank you for supporting the Apple Watch. This is something a lot of developers need to get serious about. I can see where some aren’t warranted, but one of the reasons many people have these watches is to get reminders. I also appreciate how well everything syncs and works with my iCal app. At first, I was worried I’d have to stick with Google tasks, and I have set up several calendars already in iCal. My one big request is that you have a way to repeat notifications (nag). It’s nice that I can set an early reminder, but as someone who has problems with ADD, it’s straightforward for me to ignore the pre-reminder.
gTasks Pro – Tasks for Google Is also easy for me to forget the actual reminder because I’m distracted, so having the ability to set it to remind me again several more times would be five stars. Thanks. I use this app almost daily, and it never fails me. I deleted my reminders app and used those instead because it works better. It’s a well-thought-out app with lots of great features. One thing I would like to see in future updates is the ability to sync with Siri Shortcuts and added support for Siri so that I could use that to add to lists or add tasks at the push of a button to make me even more effective and save time during a busy day! Native syncing across IOS devices would also be great if we could do it without google.
The Features Of gTasks Pro – Tasks for Google:
- Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
- Sync tasks between your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
- Keep your jobs organized with subtasks.
- Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month
- Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
- No permanent internet connection is required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
- Your tasks are backed up.
- Share tasks with your colleagues.
How to download and Install gTasks Pro – Tasks for Google?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the gTasks Pro – Tasks for Google.
- You can easily download your software via the given method on the download page.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.