DaVinci Resolve v16.1.1 Video Editing Application for Mac and Windows Full Version Free Download. Hy friends today am going to share with you Best Color Correction Software and Video Editor for Windows and Mac. This software name is “DaVinci Resolve Studio.” Davinci Resolve 16 software is available now for Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can easily download it from my website. So, did you know that Davinci Resolve Download is a color correction and non-linear video editing application for macOS, Windows, and Linux, initially developed by da Vinci Systems, and now developed by Blackmagic Design? Davinci Resolve 15 Download is a professional video editing, color correction, visual effects, and audio post-production all in a single application or software. If you are looking similar Video Editor software for Mac and Windows then, download Apple Final Cut Pro For Mac OS X.
In this new version of Davinci, you can find new features such as Davinci Resolve Free Video Editor 16 features a revolutionary new cut page designed explicitly for editors that need to work quickly and on tight deadlines! The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses machine learning to enable powerful new features such as facial recognition, speed warp, and more. Davinci Resolve Windows an alternate edit page with a streamlined interface and revolutionary new tools that will help you work faster than ever. The cut page lets you import, edit, trim, add transitions, titles, automatically match color, mix audio, and more. Whether you’re delivering for broadcast or YouTube, the cut page has everything you need to get the job done, all in one place. Plus, the regular edit page is still available so you can switch between edit and cut sheets to change editing style right in the middle of a job. Content Source. So, if you need this software then, follow the below link and download it.
The Features of Davinci Resolve Free Video Editor Download:
- Dual Timeline: A revolutionary dual timeline lets you quickly navigate the full edit and trim without wasting time zooming and scrolling.
- Source Tape: Quickly review all clips in a bin as if it was a single “tape” so you can select and add shots to the timeline without having to search a container.
- Dedicated Trim Interface: The new trim interface in the viewer lets you see both sides of an edit and trim in frame-accurate detail so you can create the perfect cut!.
- Intelligent Edit Modes: To save time, you don’t have to place in points in the timeline as the edit modes can intelligently sync clips and edits for you.
- Fast Review: Quickly review an entire timeline or clips with variable speed playback that’s automatically set based on clip length.
- Transform, Retime, and Stabilize Built-in tools for a picture in picture effects, retiming, stabilization, dynamic zoom, text, audio, and more, all in one place!
- Quick Export: Instantly render, upload, and share your project to popular online services such as YouTube and Vimeo!.
- Media Import: Quickly import individual files or entire directory structures with subfolders as bins into your project right from the Cut page.
- Portable Editing: The interface is scalable and works well on smaller laptop screens, giving you the highest amount of usable space!.
- Custom Timeline Settings: Now, you can create timelines with different frame rates, resolutions, monitoring, and output settings in the same project!.
- Adjustment Clips: Apply blend modes, transformations, ResolveFX, color grades, and more on top of a stack of clips in the timeline.
- Facial Recognition: Use the DaVinci Neural Engine to detect faces in your clips and automatically create bins based on the people in each shot.
- Speed Warp Retiming: Incredibly high-quality motion estimation speed changes and frame rate conversions powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine.
- Image Stabilization: Analyze shots and apply stabilization with full camera lock, zoom, smooth, and strength controls right on the Edit page.
- Keyframe Curve Editor: Ease controls for position along with ResolveFX and OpenFX keyframes in the timeline curve editor makes animating effects faster.
- Tape Style Audio Scrubbing: High quality, tape-style scrubbing with pitch correction makes it easier to understand dialogue while scrubbing.
- Faster, Smarter Encoding: Encode only the frames that have changed instead of re-encoding entire files for dramatically faster rendering when delivering!
- Frame.io Integration: Collaborate remotely by browsing Frame.io content, seeing comments, and synchronizing annotations, all without leaving DaVinci Resolve.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- Windows 10 or macOS 10.13.6 or later
- Minimum of 2GB of graphics memory and a fast hard disk for video
- 16GB of system memory
- At Least a 1440 x 900 resolution display.
ChangeLog of Davinci Resolve Blackmagic Version 16.1.1:
- Improved behavior when navigating to previous or next Multicam angles by looping around to the last or first angle
- Addressed an issue where performing a replace with a Multicam clip in the source viewer would not select the correct angle
- Resolved an issue where shift-dragging a gain keyframe in an audio clip would not work correctly on the edit timeline
- Fixed an issue where H.264 clips would be rendered incorrectly if network optimization was enabled
- Fixed an issue where render jobs would sometimes fail on some systems
- Fixed an issue where archived projects would not include matters for stereoscopic 3D clips
- Fixed an issue where playback for 4K DNG clips would be slow
- Fixed an issue where some DNG clips would be decoded with an incorrect color science
- Fixed an issue where rendering to MXF XDCAM formats would sometimes show artifacts
- Fixed an issue where minimizing the application would not hide the clean video feed
- Fixed an issue where setting in and out points from a timeline duration marker would sometimes not work correctly in the edit page
- Fixed an issue where the show picker RGB value context option in the color viewer could not be toggled off
- Fixed an issue where AAFs with multiple embedded audio channels would be decoded incorrectly
- Addressed a question related to decoding Blackmagic RAW on macOS Catalina
- General performance and stability improvements.
How to Download and Install Davinci Resolve Video Editor into MacOSX?
- First of all, click on the below download button and go to the download page.
- On the download page, you will be able to download Davinci Resolve Video Editor for macOSX.
- After downloading, please installed setup into your Operating System.
- After that, you can be used to give medicine to enable all premium features.
- If you like our work then, don’t forget to share this website on your friends and family timeline, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Reddit.