Compressor For Mac 2022 v4.6.1 Best Video And Audio Media Compression Software For Final Cut Pro. Hi! Today am going to share with you the best video and audio compression tool that will work with your Final Cut Pro Software. Did you know that Compressor For Mac will add power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X encoding and exporting?. Compressor integrates tightly with Final Cut Pro and Motion to add power and flexibility to your video conversions. Quickly customize output settings, enhance images, and package your film for sale on the iTunes Store. For even faster conversions, easily set up distributed encoding using other Mac computers. Compressor For Mac adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features. Also, check out WinZip Pro 25 For Mac Full Version.
I like the GIF option as it makes it easy to export a smaller and even faster file to send to my clients and have them look at the sequence without going all the way to sending a full copy. There are a lot of cheaper products out there that probably could do just as good of a job, but this one is constantly being updated and has a good developer backing it. So if you run FCPX, this is a must-have to save time on the exporting process. I have Final Cut, Motion, and this! They all work superb together! For example, I could be editing a video in Final Cut, I want to create a custom title, so I move over to Motion, I go back and finish in Final Cut, and when I’m done, I export using Compressor For Mac. It’s the only way I found to make Gifs as well! The only thing is, sometimes I forget that it’s there, but overall I love the app, except on even 20-minute videos with not many effects, it can take a while to export on a faulty base 16-inch MacBook pro. Results may vary between computers. So, if you need this software right now? Then, follow the below link and download.
The Features of Compressor For Mac OS Full Version:
- Robust Encoding for Final Cut Pro.
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from various codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if the Compressor isn’t installed on their workstations.
- Time-Saving Encoding Workflow.
- Experiment freely with encoding options, using real-time feedback in the Preview window.
- Find exactly the setting you need in just a few clicks in the updated settings library.
- Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files.
- Build batch templates to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files.
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease.
- Industry-Standard Encoding Support.
- Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Work with themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Add chapter markers for discs or podcasts distributed on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Apple TV.
- Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes.
- Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
- Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting.
- Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more.
- New Format Conversions.
- Convert any file from its source format to another format, such as NTSC to PAL or SD to HD.
- Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks.
- Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime.
- Distributed Encoding.
- Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple cores and workstations.
- Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a cluster node for distributed encoding.
- Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a Compressor cluster for output processing.
- Activate QuickCluster for dynamic configuration of nodes based on available resources.
How to download and install Compressor For Mac on MacOSX.
- First of all, click on the below download button and shift to the download page.
- On the download page, you can easily download Compressor For Mac.
- After downloading, please install Compressor For Mac.dmg file into your macOS.
- After that, your tool is ready for use.
So, friends, I hope you will like this software for Mac. So are you want to download them, follow the below give download link and get them into your PC and enjoy. And please share this article on your Timeline.