CheckBook Pro For Mac v2.7.10 Best Personal Finance Management Reporting Tool For MacOS X. Hi Friends, Today I Am Going To Share the Best Reporting Tool For MacOS X. I have used Quicken for 25 years. I didn’t want to change because CheckBook Pro was like having a huge historical checkbook register on my computer. Quicken has had issues since it was sold by Intuit to an LBO group a few years ago. I needed a stable program to manage my daily finances. CheckBook Pro has turned out to be great. First, you can transfer all of your old data from your Quicken stuff – I still have a historic checkbook register – hooray. Second, you can set up multiple accounts and credit cards. Third, you can import data from financial institution sites (banks, credit cards) to keep your data synchronized. Fourth, it has a FANTASTIC schedule function so that you can a) pre-set a list of anticipated transactions and b) get reminded as the items are coming up. This is crucial and something I was worried would not exist. Check Book Pro’s system is logical for the scheduling. Fifth, you can coordinate payments/transfers so that you only have to put a transaction in once for it to register to the 2 accounts that are involved in the transaction. Plus, there’s a good manual you can print. Also, Check Out Music Tag Editor For Mac.
Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro’s simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy. Perfect for what I need for small business, other apps and programs were just too many unnecessary extras I had no use for and, quite frankly, ridiculously priced. These things would make this even better (for me). None are a huge deal, but it would make it even quicker for me. They would be 1. have the date default to the last date you entered. I enter my data every 10-14 days and have to change the date every time. I’ll usually have several entries on the same date. 2. When you click the enter $ amount box, it should automatically highlight and delete/write over the $0.00 that is present there vs. having to highlight or backspace over this for an entry manually. 3. An audible *ding* would be nice to know an entry was entered and saved. 4. When entering a debit, under the “type” category it would be nice to have “electronic debit” added to the choices. I currently use “online payment” for electronic debit, but adding the mentioned category would be helpful for me. Again, Great app! Exactly what I was looking for with ease of use and year-end review for taxes.
The Features Of CheckBook Pro For Mac:
- Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search repeatedly.
- Group your transactions into Folders to tidy up or begin a new year.
- Quickly change the details for a group of transactions instead of one at a time.
- Report on all your accounts at the same time.
- See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder.
- Save some ink strokes and let CheckBook Pro print your checks for you (pre-printed check paper only). Supports Quicken’s Standard, Voucher, and Wallet templates.
Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or combine search criteria to drill into your data.
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny.
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks.
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports to see where your money came from and where it’s going.
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text.
- Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac and Quicken for Mac 2015-2017.
Share and sync your data:
- Sync with other users on a local network.
- Sync with iCloud.
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies.
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (look under the Entry menu or contact us for help).
How to Download and Install CheckBook Pro For Mac into macOS:
- First, click the below red Download button and shift to the CheckBook Pro For Mac Page download.
- You will have Download CheckBook Pro For Mac links and other Instructions on Download Page.
- Please follow the step-by-step guidelines and install your Software into your MacOSX.
- If you like our work, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.