BusyCal For Mac v2022.4.4 The Best Calendar App for macOS free Download. Hi! Friends, today I am going to share the best calendar app for mac. So, the BusyCal Mac edition is the most powerful, flexible, heavily customizable, and reliable calendar app for macOS. It’s packed with time-saving features and compatible with all leading cloud services, including Reminders, iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Yahoo, Fastmail, Kerio, Synology, Nextcloud, ownCloud and more. BusyCal also integrates with online conference solutions from Google Meets, Zoom, Webex, and GoTo Meeting and recognizes much more. BusyCal For Mac also supports Wireless-LAN sync for those that do not wish to use a cloud service for privacy concerns or to keep things simple. Share your offline calendars at work or home over WiFi. BusyCal Calendar App help to display your calendar in Day, Week, Month, Year, and List views. Also, check out the BusyCal app for Mac.
It would function somewhat like where they allow you to put “notes” at the end of each event, journal, banner, todo, or timed todo, but would provide you a dedicated space for each day (although you wouldn’t have to write on each day …..so just a daily template available you could click to bring up) where you put other things happening that won’t fit on the little squares of monthly calendar boxes. BTW I know you can type on the daily page, but it’s not geared toward journaling or recording events and the details or adding pictures, files, or memories for the day. Overall, I’d give them ten stars for the functionality, reliability, fast email customer service requests, color coding, and syncing, And the daily view, which I find very helpful I like a timeline. Keep up the good work, guys!
The Feature of BusyCal For mac OS Full Version:
- Events can now be assigned a color via a new drop-down option (using the Info Panel). BusyCal automatically keeps this setting in sync with the already supported Colored Tags feature.
- Event colors from Google Calendar now sync directly with BusyCal.
- Read-only events, such as holidays, can now be assigned a color. BusyCal manages this by adding a colored tag to “My Tags.”
- Time To Event count-down added to the Info Panel. You no longer have to decipher start dates and times.
- This count-down is context-aware and works with both events and tasks. It automatically takes travel time into account where available.
- Automatic Tagging is here. You can now create rules to assign specific tags to incoming items during sync automatically.
- Push Sync support for Google Calendars (where available).
- Smart filters now support adding filters on: start time, end time, and due time. For example, you can now filter to show only the events that start within the next 30 minutes.
- Spotting “Today” feels like Finding Waldo? Not anymore. BusyCal now highlights the current day when needed.
- You can now set a default priority for new tasks. See Preferences > Tasks.
- Support for Time Sensitive notifications when using Notification Center alarms.
- Ability to snooze events and mark tasks as completed when using Notification Center alarms.
- New badge count options under Preferences > General > Dock badge count.
- Events marked as “Free” appear with a dashed color band in the day/week view.
- Today’s date now momentarily highlights after opening the app.
- Improved handling of large-sized custom fonts.
- Dates with overflowing events no longer disrupt month-view scrolling. Hold down the Option key or select the date to scroll within a day instead.
- Availability viewer no longer hides when losing focus.
How to Download and Install BusyCal Mac into macOS?
- First, Click on the below red Download button and shift to the download Page.
- On Download Page, you will have Download links and other Instructions.
- Please follow the step-by-step guidelines and Install your Software into your MacOSX.
- If you like our work, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.