Avid Media Composer 8.8.4 Best Video Editor and media composer software for Mac OSX Free Download. Today, Hy friends am getting to share with you another best video editing software for Mac OS and Windows user. So, if you’re looking best video editing software then, you’re in the right place. Today you’ll be ready to download Avid Media Video editing and Media Composer Full Version. Also, check out the best video editor software for mac.
Avid Media Composer Mac Edition is the most proven video editing software within the industry, trusted by professional editors in every segment of movie making, television, broadcast, and streaming media. Designed to handle high volumes of disparate file-based media, Avid Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res and HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, eliminating time-consuming tasks so you’ll specialize in telling an excellent story. If you need similar software then, check out DaVinci Resolve Studio Video Editor For Mac.
And now the selection is yours edit on-premises, or remotely through the cloud access through a low-cost subscription, on-demand via floating license, or own it outright making Avid Media Composer the foremost versatile and accessible tool for professional creative editorial. Avid Media Composer for Mac is the media and entertainment industry’s most used video editing software, accelerating high-res, HDR, and HD workflows. With plenty of great new features, starting now at just USD 19.99/month, experience the joys of inspired storytelling with tools that empower you to make the most straightforward story possible. So, if you would like then, follow the given link and download it.
The Features of Avid Media Video Editing for Mac Full Version:
- Work with AAX factory presets from Pro Tools.
- View closed captions on an external monitor, as well as on the interface.
- Get alpha channel support for QuickTime-wrapped DNxHR media.
- Export DNxHR as Quicktime-wrapped or MXF OP1a.
- Create XAVC-I masters at UHD and 4K resolution.
- Get GPU effects acceleration on Mac and Windows with AMD and NVIDIA cards.
- Export high-res files in DPX format.
- Easily switch project resolutions and have all precompute clips (renders) automatically relink.
- Search for bins within the Project window using the Quick Filter tool.
- Toggle clips and tracks on and off in the timeline to explore and compare sequence variations.
- Speed up editing with new timeline enhancements.
- Read DPX files without transcoding using the Avid Image Sequencer plug-in.
- Create groups from stereoscopic clips for easy Multicam editing.
- Automate non-creative tasks such as transcoding, copying, and consolidating in the background with Dynamic Media Folders.
- Keep your Avid software, plug-ins, and related third-party software up to date with the application manager.
- Gain total control over your soundtrack with support for 64-bit AAX audio plug-ins, Clip Gain control, and the new Master Audio Fader.
- Expand your editorial abilities with options, including advanced and secondary color tools, iNEWS/ENPS integration, and hardware acceleration.
- Assign bins as “favorites” so you always have access to frequently used material in any project.
- Locate files faster with new search capabilities that quickly filter results as you type and extend coverage to comments and markers.
- Experience better performance with image thumbnail caching, GPU processing support for AVX2 plug-ins, and more.
- Create comprehensive reference files easily with the new Simplified AAF format.
How to download and Install Avid Media Video Editor Software into Mac?
- First of all, click on the below download button and shift to the videos editing software download page.
- On the download page, you can easily download the software by the given method.
- After downloading, please follow the instruction on the download page and then, process the installation.
- After installation, your software will be ready for use.