Airtool Pro For Mac v2.4.3 Capture Wireless Traffic Using Your Mac. Capture Wi-Fi frames using your Mac’s built-in Wi-Fi adapter with only a few clicks. Capturing Wi-Fi traffic is an essential task of protocol analysis. Whether you’re trying to resolve Wi-Fi connectivity, roaming or configuration problems, analyzing the performance of your network, or simply learning about Wi-Fi, you will certainly need to perform frame captures. Air tool gives the ability to do that in the easiest way possible. And with advanced features such as remote capture, automatic data frame slicing, and seamless integration with Wire shark, the Air tool is a tool every wireless LAN professional must have. Capture Wi-Fi traffic using your Mac’s adapter or Zambezi and BE traffic using compatible USB dongles and automatically launch Wire shark for post-processing and analysis. Offers several flexible configuration options to accommodate the capture requirements of any packet analysis and troubleshooting task. Also, Check Out PullTube Pro For Mac.
All Airtool features are available when capturing using a remote sensor in the same way as when capturing using the built-in Wi-Fi adapter. In addition to Wi-Fi traffic, Airtool can also capture Zigbee and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) packets using a compatible USB sniffer dongle, such as the TI CC2531 (Zigbee) and the TI CC2540 (BLE) USB evaluation module kits. Other supported devices include the RapidConnect Zigbee USB stick and Ubertooth One. Also, capture network traffic from your iPhone or iPad to investigate complex network problems affecting iOS devices. Airtool is a system menu-bar application that provides essential functions to check the state and channel configuration of the built-in Wi-Fi adapter and perform frame captures on single and multiple channels. It can be used with Wireshark to let you change channel settings while performing live frame captures. In addition, captures can be automatically uploaded to CloudShark. A complimentary menu bar tool to diagnose your Mac’s wifi. Airtool allows you to perform frame captures using your Mac’s built-in Wi-Fi adapter with only a few clicks.
The Features Of Airtool Pro For Mac:
- See Wi-Fi adapter state (associated, not associated) and channel information.
- Disconnect from the network.
- List supported channels and channel widths.
- Perform frame captures on single or multiple channels.
- Change channel settings while performing live frame captures from external tools such as Wireshark or tcpdump.
- Automatically or manually upload captures to CloudShark.
- A must-have tool for every WLAN professional.
- Seamless integration with Wireshark.
- Remote and multi-channel captures.
- Capture Zigbee, BLE, and much more.
- Easy Packet Captures.
- Flexible Configuration Options.
- Cloud Services Integration.
How to download and Install Airtool Pro For Mac OS?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the Airtool Pro For Mac OS.
- You can easily download your software via the given method on the download page.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.