Adobe Media Encoder 2021 For Mac v15.2 FreeWare Video Encoder Software Free Download. Adobe Media Encoder 2021 software automates creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro sequences, and Adobe After Effects compositions. An intuitive interface, background encoding, and convenient preset assist you quickly output to virtually any screen. Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you’ll imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to figure out media in a unified way across applications. Also, check out Adobe After Effect 2021 For Mac OS.
Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow. Adobe Media Encoder offers different video export formats counting on the Adobe applications it’s installed with. When installed with only Adobe Flash CS4, This product provides export formats for Adobe FLV, F4V, and H.264 video. Additional export formats are available when installed with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and Adobe After Effects. Your go-to Windows application for all media processing!.
With this program on a computer dedicated to video, encoding allows you to batch-process multiple video and audio clips; in environments where a video may be an effective content, batch-processing expedites your workflow. You’ll add, reorder, and alter files’ encoding settings within the batch-processing queue while Adobe Media Encoder 2020 encodes video files. Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you’ll imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to figure out media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow.
The Features of Adobe Media Encoder For Mac 2021:
- Support for 8K H.264 export.
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats.
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled.
- Improved RED camera format decoding.
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding.
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled.
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware.
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats.
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats.
- RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] support.
- Destination Publishing support for brand spanking new Twitter 280-character limit.
- Channel selection when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo.
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube.
- Page selection when publishing to Facebook.
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo.
- Add custom video thumbnails when publishing to YouTube.
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding.
- H.264 adaptive bitrate presets automatically choose the simplest output bitrate supported source frame size and frame rate.
- Animated GIF export on macOS and Windows.
- Time Tuner effect improvements.
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets.
- Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering.
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources.
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media.
- Destination Publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor.
- Adobe Team Projects support.
- Support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources.
- Automatically relinked assets when importing a sequence.
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder.
- Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only).
- Export support for ambisonic audio (H.264 only).
- Support for Hybrid LOG Gamma (HLG).
- Support for HDR in HEVC (H.265) export Export support for Panasonic AVC-Long GOP Op1b.
On the download page, you can also download all editions:
- Adobe Media Encoder For Mac 2019
- Adobe Media Encoder For Mac 2020
- Adobe Media Encoder For Mac 2021
How to download and Install Adobe Media Encoder 2021 into Mac OS?
- First of all, Click on the below red Download button and shift to the download Page.
- On Download Page, you will have Download links and other Instructions.
- Please follow the step-by-step guidelines and Install your Software into your Mac OSX.
- If you like our work, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.